Piano Teacher and Workshop Leader
Bruno Angelini was born in Marseilles in 1965.
Between the ages of six and fourteen he studied classical piano at the Music Academy of Marseilles then took up jazz. At 24, he returned to the world of classical music, studied the works of Debussy, Bartok and Messaien, etc. and joined Samy Abenaïm’s improvisation class at the CIM jazz school in Paris.
Bruno has been performing live since 1995 and has mounted several jazz projects:
- Angelini/Del Fra/Onoe Trio “Empreintes” (Sketch, 2003)
- Thierry Peala New Edge Trio with Francesco Bearzatti
- Thierry Peala Quintet with Kenny Wheeler
- Angelini/Joe Fonda/Ramon Lopez Trio
- Jazz 4 with Gerard Lesne
- Solo “Standard Visite
- “Itrane” with Sébastien Texier, Mauro Gargano and Christophe Marguet
- “If Duo” with Giovanni Falzone